We collaborate with our customers from Design to Production Launch
Capable of complex part geometries, with flask sizes from 16" x 20" up to 36" x 36"
Offer finished products with full Heat-treating, Precision-Machining, and Specialty Coating services
Thank you for your interest in a career at Sure Cast
Thank you for your interest in a career at Sure Cast, an essential operating company that works together with many others under the parent company, Nordstern Group. Together through our vertical integration and collective experience, we are driven by a commitment to build on best practices, designing and creating the machines so many other businesses need.
Manufacturer - Production Worker
Location: Blaine, MN
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
Sure Cast Aluminum Foundry is a member of Nordstern Group, a vertically integrated group of operating companies that work together to manufacture the parts on which our world runs. Our company values a team member who collaborates and communicates, who’s dedicated to finding solutions when they’re not readily apparent, who is able to work and create with their hands, who always strives to improve.
We are looking for a Caster/Finisher to join our manufacturing team in Blaine, Minnesota.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Build castings which may include molding, pouring and grinding according to the production schedule and standards.
- Complete Total Productive Maintenance as scheduled or assigned.
- Work with other Cell Technicians, Cell Leaders, and supports to drive continuous improvement in the cell.
- Work as a team with other Cell Technicians and Cell Leaders to complete work tasks and meet key performance indicators (KPI) targets and delivery commitments.
- Complete assigned 5S duties to ensure the cleanliness, availability of tools and organization of the cell.
- Participate in huddles.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- The ability to follow procedures and willingness to learn new skills.
- Proficiency in the use of measuring instruments.
- Physically capable to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) English skills.
- Strong sense of teamwork within groups and across organization.
- Must be flexible with working overtime.
- Previous exposure to a lean environment is an asset.
Our Staff enjoy many benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive training program
- Top-level benefit package
- $5000 signing bonus
If you are interested in any of the job listings listed above, please submit your application by filling out the form below.